Sat, Oct 02|
28 Anderson Rd
Vets and Friends -Oct 2, 2021 (Rain Date: Oct 3, 2021) *No Licenses Required!*
***No Hunting License or Firearm License Required!*** The Vets and Friends hunt is a not-for-profit, free-of-charge upland hunting event sponsored by Steadfast Farms LLC. This hunt is geared toward getting veterans and 1st responders back in the field for a day of fun, excitement, and camaraderie.
Time & Location
Oct 02, 2021, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
28 Anderson Rd, 28 Anderson Rd, Morris, CT 06763, USA
About the Event
Who Can Come?
- Veterans and First Responders (No Hunting License or Firearm License Required!)
How much Does it Cost?
- 100% Free!
- Steadfast Farms LLC, Woodbury Southbury Rod and Gun Club, along with partners in the community sponsor this event.
- Steadfast Farms, LLC donates a portion of our profits from every bird sold throughout the year to sponsor this annual event.
What do I need?
- Personal gear: Firearm, ammunition, eye protection, ear protection. (Steadfast Farms, LLC can loan equipment on a case by case basis)
- Please leave your Dog at home! We will provide dogs to run.
How does it work?
- Fill out this online application
- Like and Follow our Facebook page: Steadfast Farms, LLC
- Applications will be considered by order received, Waitlist if needed
- You will get a confirmation of your registration, once you complete the form on the next page.
- Safety Brief will be provided by Woodbury Southbury Rod and Gun Club and Blacksheep Training Group LLC.
- Lunch will be provided
- For the safety of all participants and staff, Steadfast Farms, LLC reserves the right to discontinue any applicant’s eligibility to hunt or operate a firearm at any point during the application process or event.
- Since Woodbury Southbury Rod and Gun Club is a licensed perserve, you as the individual do not need to have a hunting license or a firearm license!
- If you get waitlisted, be patient, most of the time slots open up.
- Everyone that come must register, so if you have a friend that is a Vet or a 1st Responder make sure that they register too.